In this privacy, the following definitions are used:"You"
or "data subject"
• Visitors to our website
• Subscribers to any service we offer through our site
• Prospective or existing clients corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
• Job applicants;"Data processor"
, in relation to personal data, means any person (other than an employee of the data controller) who processes the data on behalf of the data controller."Data controller"
Sigfox Lithuania, with registration address at Jogailos st. 4, 01116 Vilnius, Lithuania.
Personal data means any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.OSS
means the Sigfox operations support system according to the DA.BSS
means the Sigfox business support system according to the DA.
At Sigfox Lithuania we are committed to keeping your information secure and managing it in accordance with our legal responsibilities under the applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Add Sigfox is our routine data processor for workload and anything related.
Bitrix24 is our data processor for CRM and marketing datas.
Tilda is our website hosting platform.What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- We may collect and process the following data and personal information about you: First name, Surname, e-mail address, phone number, business information such as your company name, company web site;
- Data collected voluntarily by Sigfox Lithuania. We collect data concerning our partners and/or prospective partners and/or Customers and/or prospective Customers (which are obtained from partners) ("Business Partners"), in particular through internet platforms (e.g. backend.sigfox.com, Connect.sigfox.com, Build.sigfox.com, Buy.sigfox.com, Partners.sigfox.com, support-agents.sigfox.com, … ) by using those platforms the Customers accept their Terms and Conditions of use. Such data includes but is not limited to:
- Name of Business Partners;
- Contact information of Business Partners' employee(s) in charge of managing the Sigfox contracts (e.g. name, username/password required to access the above internet platforms, address, e-mail address, phone number, function); and
- Use case (type of assets, expected ROI, targeted solution, planned date for commercial launch) of the Business Partners.
- We also process data automatically. As an IoT network operator dedicated to low- throughput communications, through our networks of owns base station. Message are transiting through Sigfox SA application (OSS (operations support system) and BSS (business support system )). When an Activated object emits or receives data through Equipment and the Routing and Storage System, the following information are automatically processed:
- The payload data that is part of the Frame (i.e. the electronic communications emitted or received by Activated objects on the network); being specified that Sigfox does not decode the content of the payload data except in the limited case of the delivery of the Sigfox Atlas WiFi service and in order to geolocate Activated objects through WiFi devices;
- Metadata, meaning data generated by the use of Activated objects and of Equipment (i.e. connection logs, the Equipment and its location to which the Activated object was connected, the date and time of connection); and Geolocation data ("Positioning Data") calculated from Metadata, as part of the premium option Sigfox Atlas Network.
We use the following types of cookies. Cookies which are strictly necessary for the core web site functionality. This includes:
If you're signed in to our Services, these cookies will help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.
These cookies store the ID of a user's session. The cookie is set when a user signs in and is used to restore the session without entering the personal data.Third party cookiesGoogle analytics
These cookies collect your Online identifiers, including cookie identifiers, internet protocol addresses and device identifiers; client identifiers and send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels. To learn more about how we collect and use information for online advertising, please visithttp://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.html
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
.How to manage your cookie preferences?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, however some people prefer not to allow cookies. You may change the security settings of your web browser in order to stop your device receiving and storing cookies, to allow receiving and storing cookies from selected websites you trust, or to be notified before receiving cookies. You may also delete cookies stored in your browser at any time. Information stored in such cookies will be removed from your device. However, that these settings may have negative effects on the websites usability.
Browser manufacturers usually provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information:
1. Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
2. Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
3. Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
4. Safari (Desktop): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
5. Safari (Mobile): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
6. Android Browser: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/54068?visit_id=1-636585517588941681-639659396&hl=en&rd=1
7. Opera: https://www.opera.com/help
8. Opera Mobile: https://www.opera.com/help/mobile/android#privacy
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an inquiry/order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
- By automated processing, when device emit (uplink) or receive a signal ( downlink)
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Our Company collects your data to:
- Process your order, manage your account and support you:
- Performing its core obligations under the DA: i.e. transporting Frames in the Territory and outside the Territory for Frames emitted by Activated objects in Roaming, accessing and processing the content of the payload (i.e. the unique identifiers used to identify a WiFi device - referred to as the "MAC address" - connected to the Sigfox network) to enable Sigfox Lithuania to provide Sigfox Atlas WiFi, verifying that Frames are valid and authorized to transit on the Sigfox network through the Routing and Storage System, monitoring the network and invoicing the fees through the processing of Metadata, processing the Metadata to provide and enhance services such as Sigfox Atlas Network; and
- Conducting analytics and providing additional services to our partners and indirectly to your Customers; and
- Managing Business Partners.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Sigfox Sa as third party neither collects nor processes end-users identifiers, such as name, address, etc.How do we store your data?
We take Client confidentiality and security very seriously. We are committed to protecting the Personal Data you share with us. We use a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Our Company securely applies different storage policy :
- Routing and Storage System are hosted through Sigfox SA (delivering the service) in France and these regulations are considered to be one of the most stringent data protection laws in the world. Data retainment is one year for metadata and until end of contract for account datas (name, username/password, .. ). Those frames and Metadata in the Routage and Storage System are stored for the necessary period for our company to fulfil our obligations under the DA with sigfox SA and to allow our company to disclose information in response to a specific request by a local law enforcement agency, subpoena or local court order. More precisely, the duration of data retention applied by the Data Processor Sigfox SA is twelve (12) months.
Trusted partners (Bitrix24, Tilda) are fully compliant with GDPR regulation. We have partnered with a number of authorized service providers (data processors), whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own under written confidentiality agreements.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group or Sigfox SA
Lawful basis and the purposes of the processing
We process all personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We use the data we collect for the following basic purposes, described in more detail below:
1. We will use the provided information to operate effectively and do our best to respond to your inquiry and to provide you our services. The Lawful basis for such processing is Contract.
2. To send you communications, including promotional communications and advertising with your explicit consent or allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
If you wish not to receive such promotional e-mails, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us as described in paragraph "Your rights" or follow the "unsubscribe" or instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
3. We might hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and legal obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller after the contractual relationship between you and us elapses. The lawful basis for such retention will be Legitimate interests and Legal obligation.Data Retention
Unless otherwise specified, we may retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide you with information on our services and events.What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete or to change it directly in the different portals.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions. This may terminate or limit some services we are able to provide to you.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. This may terminate or limit some services we are able to provide to you.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. This may terminate or limit some services we are able to provide to you.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies? Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
.Privacy policies of other websites
Email us at: email@example.com
.How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.